Are you a residential support worker looking for a new oppertunity?
Here at Barker Ross Health and Social care we are looking to hire a Childrens Residential Support worker for our client in nottingham.
Your job will include:
- Encouraging the children to build attatchments and relationships
- To work alongside the child to help develop a true sense of identity and feel of self-worth
- Obseve and record the childrens behaviour.
- To assist in preparation for reviews, meetings and attend when requiredTo contribute to the normal development of the child to enable them to reach their fullest potential by providing a stimulating and varied lifestyle
Full UK driving licence required.
Benefits of Barker Ross
- Flexible Hours.
- Free Uniform.
- Temp to Perm Opportunities.
- Ongoing work.
- Weekly Pay.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.