Barker Ross Health & Social Care are a key supplier to our client who specialise in the care of clients within residential & nursing home settings. We have Days, Nights, and Early & Late Shifts on a daily basis. Flexible work to suit your needs/work requirements with a fantastic client.
We are looking for passionate and genuine individuals to help us fulfil the work that we are receiving from our client. We are inundated with opportunities currently! Candidates that are on the DBS update service will be fast tracked through the registration process. We cannot guarantee hours of work but are looking for candidates who can be flexible and sometimes be available at short notice.
- 6 months paid experience in a care setting supporting adults with Learning Difficulty or Mental Health
- NVQ level 2
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid
- Medication Training
- Manual Handling - Hoist trained advantageous
- Safeguarding Adults
- Challenging Behaviour experience advantageous
- Permanent employment for the right person and progression
- Supporting Service users to live independently Learning Difficulty and Mental Health
- providing holistic, person centred care and support
- administering of medication
- feeding and personal care
- assisting in social activities
- Following care plans and risk assessment to meet clients outcomes
- Accessing the community and a range of activities
- Leeds & Surrounding Areas ( our client has a number of units and settings giving you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience and variety in work and duties
- Ongoing Training & Support delivered through our training partners
- Friendly Team of Consultants who work on your behalf to find you the right role - we work with you to find you the job that is RIGHT for you!
- Flexible Working - Days | Nights/sleep in| Lates | Weekends | Weekdays
- Excellent Rates of Pay - enhancements sometimes apply depending on the work
- Access to our e-suite for timesheeting and payslips
- £7.50 - £8.00 Per Hour
Why Barker Ross?
Barker Ross Health & Social Care is part of the Barker Ross Group - established 29 years ago. We have our roots firmly entrenched in delivering a quality service to all our stakeholders - this includes YOU! You can expect an open, honest, transparent and unique service from us on that basis!
With teams in 5 locations across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have, literally, hundreds of jobs available and work with leading employers across the UK. In addition, we also offer easy registration and administration and access to online training to assist your career development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.