Providing day to day care for young people with Emotional and Behavioural difficulties within a bespoke brand new Children's home.
Your responsibilities will include being responsible as a member of a team for direct day to day care of young people acting as a positive role model and ensuring their physical, social and emotional needs are being met whilst being flexible, dynamic and engaged in supporting the young people in my clients care.
You will work directly with young people, their families, social workers and other relevant people where appropriate.
- As a Residential child support worker you will need to be resillient to managing challenging behaviours.
- Be willing to undertake a QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce or equivalent or above if not already achieved.
- A full UK driving licence is required
- Training and development opportunities are provided to support you in developing your career. In an award winning organization.
- Level 2 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.