Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Childrens Resididental Support Workers for a residential school in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
This home provides 52 week provision for young people aged 9 to 17 years with social, emotional and behavioral difficulties and we are looking for caring, compassionate and dedicated staff to join their team of Child Care Workers.
Full or part time hours available
- NVQ LEVEL 3 Children & young people (or equivalent)
- Knowledge & or training in child protection
- Control & Restraint training (within 12 months) is highly desirable
- Team Teach or Care and Control Training
- Excellent working knowledge of Minimum standards
- Excellent working Knowledge of the "5" outcomes ECM
- To maintain a high standard of care
- Assisting with day to day routines within the unit
- Good record keeping
- Escorting young people to appointments, college, school
- Teaching & Upholding basic life skills such as budgeting, cooking, social skills
- Providing Emotional Support & guidance as needed
- Various other Duties as expected of a Residential care office
Benefits of working with Barker Ross:
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Friendly Team of Consultants who work on your behalf
- Flexible Working Hours
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Weekly Pay
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.