Barker Ross Health and Social Care are looking to recruit experienced Residential Child Care Workers for a key clients across the Derby area.
Full or Part time hours available
As a Residential Child Care Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the children's physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- Acting with integrity, honesty and child centred practice at all times.
- Working as a member of a staff team and wider organisation supporting colleagues.
- Supporting Children/Young people to live independently
- Engaging with children and families in a variety of settings
- Keeping accurate records and make contribution towards young peoples care plans
- Helping with general housekeeping duties
- At least 12 months experience working with Children/Young people
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Restraint training
- MAPPA Training
Benefits of working with Barker Ross:
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Friendly Team of Consultants who work on your behalf
- Flexible Working Hours
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Weekly Pay
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.