Residential Care Registered Manager
Location: Bognor Regis
Salary: £50,000 - £58,000
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday with On-call duties on a rota
Barker Ross Health & Social care currently recruiting for a Residential Care Registered Manager for an Elderly and Dementia Residential care home based in Bognor Regis.
This role is based in one of clients AWARD winning homes who specialise in providing Residential care to Elderly residents and people with Dementia.
- Work with the staff team to make sure the highest standard of care is being delivered to all residents which includes: People with Dementia, Physically disabled and Elderly people
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- Responsible for all assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with care of service users
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Work with internal and external recruitment teams to make the home is fully staffed
- Work with Senior management team to make the home is fully occupied and when required marketed well
- Offer support and guidance to junior staff within the home
Ideal Candidate for the Residential Care Registered Manager will be:
- Must have 2 years experience within health and social care Management
- Experience in working with people with Dementia
- Must have completed NVQ/ QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Ideally completed NVQ/ QCF Level 5 in Social Care Management
- Free DBS
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Discount Vouchers for high street and entertainment
- Enhanced Annual leave entitlement
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Ben at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.