Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for Registered Manager a for an Elderly & Dementia Residential Care home based in Rotherham.
The home is 55 bedded home which specializes in in providing the highest quality of Residential care to the Elderly and People diagnosed with Dementia.
Our client is a an award winning national provider of Residential and Nursing Homes.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager who has experience in working with the Elderly and Dementia.
The home currently rated GOOD with the CQC and they are looking for someone who is looking to challenge and take the home to next level.
As the Registered Manager your duties will be developing as the home does, but below is a brief overview of tasks, which will include:
- Completing the staffing rota to make sure the home is fully staffed at all times
- Build positive working relationships with all staff
- Liaise with external agencies which includes: Families, Health Professionals and Social Workers
- Be able to think outside the box to solve issues which may arise
- Complete paperwork to a high standard
- Conduct audits across the home to make sure they meet all policies and procedures
- Be able to source activities to complete within the home and also the local community in Rotherham
As the Registered Manager of the Residential Care home will need to be:
- Experienced in providing care to the Elderly and people diagnosed with Dementia
- An experienced manager and someone is used to leading a team
- Someone who is used to working with the CQC regulations and Local authority contracts
- Ideally completed NVQ/ QCF Level 5 in Social care management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a well established Residential Care home and take the home which i s currently rated as GOOD and get it to one of the best homes in Rotherham and surrounding areas.
The benefits of this role include:
- Excellent starting salary
- Discount voucher scheme which includes high street
- Join a an award winning company
- Plus Many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.