Barker Ross Health Social Care are currently working with a prestigious provider who are looking for a Registered Care Manager for their Residential Care home based on the outskirts of Nantwich.
We are looking for Registered Care Manager, who is experienced delivering the highest standard of Residential to Elderly residents and people diagnosed with Dementia.
As the Registered Care Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the 25 bedded Residential Care Home.
Below is a brief list of duties which you will be undertaking a on regular basis:
- Completing the staffing rota, to make the home is fully staffed at all times
- Act as a positive role model to all junior staff and lead the team to deliver the highest standard of care at all times
- Lisle and build a positive relationship with all external agencies such as: Families, Social Workers and GP's
- Keep the home constantly up to date with all current legislation's and practices with regards to Dementia Care
- Complete all relevant paperwork to the highest standard at all times
- Conduct Health & Safety reviews across the home
- Conduct team and resident meetings on a regular basis
- Be responsible for all aspects of HR within the home
The ideal candidate for the Registered Care Manager for the 25 bedded Residential Care Home will need to be:
- Someone who has experience in working with the Elderly and people diagnosed with Dementia
- Completed NVQ / QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Ideally completed QCF Level 5 in Social care management
- Ideally car driver based within the Nantwich region
- Someone who has got experience in Leading the team and care standards within the home
- Someone who is able to access activities and resources within Nantwich and the surrounding areas
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an independent provider who are looking to take this Residential Care Home from GOOD to Outstanding and one of the best within Nantwich and surrounding area's.
The benefits of this role include:
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Bonus scheme in place
- Great exposure to decision makers and opportunity to take home to the next level
- Excellent training in place
- Plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben on 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.