Barker Ross are recruiting for an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer (TLO) or Resident Liaison Officer (RLO) for a position in the Kensington area.
The role is Part-Time Monday to Friday 10:00am-2:00pm for short-term work and you will receive a competitive salary.
The job role includes:
- Ensuring tenants are fully aware of all works going ahead.
- Working between multiple sites.
- Dealing with enquiries from tenants and liaising with the site(s) management.
- The successful candidate must:
- Have previous experience in a social housing role.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.