Repairs Field Manager
Barker Ross are recruiting for a Repairs Field Manager in the Oldham area (OL1) on a 3 Month contract based on 35 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £18.50 p/hr.
Repairs Field Manager (similar to a planned works manager), this role will be focused on the delivery of a planned works (investment) programme of a 90 unit programme 50 kitchens and 40 bathrooms to be based in Oldham. Contracted 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- To lead the repairs and maintenance service of a defined property portfolio to deliver a high levels of customer satisfaction and value for money.
- To manage a team of directly employed operatives and contractors to deliver a high standard of repairs
- To be the main point of regional customer contact and support for all property and asset enquiries in relation to repairs and maintenance.
- To manage individual major property refurbishment works incorporating component replacements.
- Provide a robust and pro-active health and safety management of the repairs and maintenance service including the management of both operatives and contractors.
- Building Surveying Experience
- Management or supervisory experience with significant technical
- Knowledge within repairs & voids management
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience of managing an annual budget
- Managing health and safety compliance
- Understanding of value for money and budgetary management
- Demonstrate a clear customer care focus and display a positive can do attitude
- Ability to make difficult decisions
- Positive approach and outlook a flexible attitude to working, proactive and can work on own initiative
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.