Bletchley, Milton Keynes
We are recruiting for Painters for a Repair Co-Ordinator/Estimator for our client based in Bletchley.
Ideally you will be Audatex trained.
You will be responsible for:
- Assess and estimate all damaged vehicles
- Operating our clients windows based body shop management system ('Autoflow')
- Assist other front of house team (team 4/5) with duties and holiday cover
- Dealing with Assessors/Insurance Co's/Customers
- Resolving queries which must be relayed professionally to the customer
- Engaging customers and providing them with solutions
- Be computer literate
- Have a good understanding of how a Manufacturer Approved body shop operates/guidelines
- Be a proactive and work as a team player
- Be an excellent Communicator
- Have exceptional administration and attention
- Be able to work on own initiative and have a natural ability to work well with customers/people at all levels
- Hold clean driving license
All data must be treated in the strictest confidence
Salary: competitive dependant on skill level - £25K-£35K
Hours: Mon-Friday 8.30 - 5.30 p.m. (40 Hours)
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.