Registration Clerk - Nottingham, NG18
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Registration Clerk to work on a temporary contract in Nottingham.
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Rate of pay: £8.21phr
Contract Length - 13/05/2019 - 28/06/2019
Department - Finance administration
Registration Clerk role:
- The prompt registration and scanning of all invoices received.
- Maintenance of the filing system to allow easy access to hard copies of invoices
- Opening mail, date stamping receipted invoices and posting invoices to authorisers.
- Extraction of invoices to support periodic payment runs for authorization.
- General administration duties
If you are interested in the Registration Clerk role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.