Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse RGN/RNLD for our client based near the Derbyshire/Leicestershire Border
Our client is a Leading Organisation that provides care and support to 35 residents with physical disabilities
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and and intermediate care throughout the home.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief overview:
- Administering medication
- Conducting and participating in Team and resident's meetings
- Being responsible for all aspects for health and safety within the home when on shift
- Delivering an excellent standard of person centred care
- Leading a shift and guiding junior staff
- Liaising with external stake holders, which includes: GP's, Other Medical professional and families
The ideal candidate for the role will be:
- Registered Nurse with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Experience of providing direct personal and social support (experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities would be advantageous).
- Commutable via own transport to Leicestershire
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to people
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice)
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.