My client is an award winning provider of Nursing and Residential homes across the UK. They are currently recruiting for an RMN/RGN based at their nursing home located in Eastleigh. This award winning home supports up to 43 residents and has a CQC rating of Good.
In the role of RMN/RGN you will be:
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Liaising with specialists and other professionals
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of care for residents in the nursing home
- Completing/amending care plans
- Providing a high standard of quality care to all patients
- Managing and overseeing tasks carried out by colleagues and ensuring policies and procedures of that client are adhered to
- Adhering to the requirements of the NMC
As an RGN/RMN you'll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of residents to deliver the quality care they deserve.
Creating a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do
The ideal candidate will possess:
- RMN/RGN with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Previous experience within a nursing home
- Commutable via own transport to Surrey
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrollment into profit share scheme
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
- NMC Pin support
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd want for your loved ones, in a beautiful home based in Eastleigh then this is a rewarding and empowering place to be
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistants, Support Workers, RGN's, RMN's, RNLD's, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Managers.
Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.