Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses for our clients based across Leicester,
Full or Part time hours available
Days or Nights
Pay Rate - £18 - £25 ph.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with their policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of their residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing resident's needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
- Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
- Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practising high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
Qualifications & Accreditation's
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Experience and Knowledge - (Desirable)
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- People Management experience
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Driving License
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.