Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse in Lincolnshire for our client, who are a family run business and operate number of Nursing Homes based across the Lincolnshire & East Midlands.
Our client is a medium provider of Nursing Homes, Residential and Dementia Care Homes. They are looking for an Registered Nurse who has experience with: Elderly, Nursing Care, and Dementia.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care and Dementia care and intermediate care throughout the home.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
- Administering medication using electronic MAR system's.
- Conducting and participating in Team and resident's meetings.
- Being responsible for all aspects for health and safety within the home when on shift.
- Delivering an excellent standard of person centered care.
- Leading a shift and guiding junior staff
- Liaising with external stake holders, which includes: GP's, Other Medical professional and Families.
The ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse will have to be:
* Registered Nurse with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
* Previous experience in working with Dementia and Nursing Care within a Nursing Homes
* With Lincolnshire, being very wide, access to own vehicle is essential
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Previous experience in leading a shift
* Excellent organisation & leadership skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This is an excellent opportunity because the company currently has been some through major changes, which have a major positive impact the business.
With being a medium provider you will receive great exposure to the senior management team who offer the personal approach. The company is always looking to grow and expand across Leicester and the Midlands, so there is plenty of carer opportunities.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.