RGN, RMN or RNLD - Nursing Home Aberdeenshire
Barker Ross Health & Social Care are working on behalf of our client, who are looking for a Registered Nurse to join their home, which is set within beautiful grounds with lovely views of the countryside which helps them create a relaxed atmosphere whilst providing the best care for their residents.
The Home is registered to provide residential accommodation, nursing care and support to older people of whom 3 may be adults with a physical impairment.
* Working in nursing homes delivering high quality nursing care and support to residents at all times in your chosen specialist area such as mental health nursing, learning disabilities nursing or general nursing
* Day to day personal care, ensuring residents needs are identified and met
* Administration of medications supported by accurate documentation
* Supporting care assistants and support workers in their daily duties to ensure the highest possible standards of care are achieved
* Work as part of multi disciplinary team to optimise resident care and progress
* Ensuring optimum care is maintained by managing care plans and risk assessments
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to residents, their friends and families
* Promote residents independence by establishing patient care goals, monitoring and reviewing progression and adapting appropriately
* Maintain confidentiality at all times
* Nursing Qualification, RGN, RMN, RNLD
* Valid NMC Pin with no restrictions on nursing practice
* Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
* Genuine interest in working in a nursing home environment
* Ability to display initiative & work effectively in a team
* Enhanced DBS Check
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.