Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an RMN based at an organisation in Nottingham that offers support to people with challenging behavior, mental health and learning disabilities
The role is for an RMN with minimum one years mental health experience, NMC registration and a valid pin number. Working in a 30 bedded home you will be working alongside a team of support staff and therapists to provide care and support to residents.
The hours of work for this position are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Organising workloads
- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients
- Administering medication
- Agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress
- Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives and carers
- Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
- Writing and updating patient records
- Encouraging patients to take part in therapeutic activities
- Minimum one years mental health experience/RMN
- NMC registration
- Valid pin number
My client are offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Based in Nottingham with free parking
Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.