Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse for a home based just outside Bristol. The home is an 18 bed independent hospital providing specialist care, treatment and support for men and women age 44 to end of life who have a primary diagnosis of organic brain disorder some of whom may have an underlying long term mental illness and may be liable to be detained under the Mental Health Act.
Below is a brief list of tasks that you will be required to do within your role:
- Take responsibility for the well-being of the residents, including ensuring their physical, emotion and social needs are met
- Lead, mentor and motivate your team and provide clinical guidance and training to ensure the efficient running of the care home
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks
- Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
- Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
You will have the following essential skills:
- A nurse with a valid PIN number with proof of PIN and valid NMC registration
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team including the ability to delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- Be a team player who is willing to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- Confident, hard working and caring
- Extensive experience of mental health
- Paid annual leave - 35 Days per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Free uniform
- NEST pension scheme
- Discounted meals while on shift
- Quarterly incentive scheme
- Development and promotion opportunities
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
If you require anymore information please do not hesitate to contact Ben on 0115 914 8131, or if this role is not for you I am currently filling vacancies such as: Registered care managers, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers, Senior Care assistants, Residential care workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.