They are looking for a RNLD who has experience with: mental health, Nursing Care, and Dementia.
As a RNLD you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents within the Chesterfield home. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and intermediate care throughout the home.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
Administering medication using electronic MAR system's.
Conducting and participating in Team and resident's meetings.
Being responsible for all aspects for health and safety within the home when on shift.
Delivering an excellent standard of person centred care.
Liaising with external stake holders, which includes: GP's, Other Medical professional and Families.
The ideal candidate for a Clinical Lead will have to be:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Previous experience in working with Dementia and Nursing Care within Nursing Homes
- Commutable via own transport to Chesterfield
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Previous experience in leading a shift
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
The company is always looking to grow and expand across the country, so there are plenty of career opportunities.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: RGN's & RMNs. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.