Barker Ross Health & Social Care are working with a National provider of Supported Living Services for adults with Learning Disabilities. We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for there services based across Northampton.
The role of of a Registered Manager in Supported Living Services is a very varied and constantly changing role because you will be responsible for a number of different sites across Northampton.
- You will need to be very organised and have strong diary management skills.
- You will have the CQC registration for 4 homes and you will oversee the running of another 5/6 homes with the support for the service managers.
- This role requires you to drive between different places so a Car Driver with access to own vehicle is essential.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
- Assisting with medication using the companies MAR system's.
- Conducting and participating in Team and resident's meetings.
- Being responsible for all aspects for health and safety within the home's
- Making sure an excellent standard of person centered care is being delivered across all sites
- Liaising with external stake holders, which includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
The Ideal person for the Supported Living Services Registered Manager would be:
- Commutable to all areas in Northampton
- Experienced in Caring and delivering care to Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Up to date with all current CQC legislation
- QCF Level 5 in Social Care management, or if not willingness to undertake this qualification when in position
- Car Driver with access to own car
- Experienced manager
- Multi Site Management experience would be preffered
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a national provider, but they also make sure they offer the personal touch.
There will be plenty of opportunities to develop and progress because the clients strategic growth plan is to grow 100% over the next 18/24 months.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Flexible working approach
- Free DBS check
- Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.