- Manage workload
- Implement change
- To promote team working and manage potential conflict
- Undertake survey's and audits and analyse outcome (s)
- Manage team resources and staff
- Work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Problem - solve
- Promote best practice and excellence and deliver continuous improvement, liaising with senior managers and stake holders to ensure compliance in all areas
- To work with the lead of safeguarding to ensure the implementation of standards, policies and procedures
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring self and staff are up to date with knowledge and legislation relating to safeguarding (national and local)
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.