Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Registered Manager for a lovely Nursing Home based in Belper Derbyshire.
The client has a medium sized home which is 37 bedded registered for Nursing Care. They are looking for an experienced manager to run the home and help develop it to it's full potential.
Our client is offering an excellent salary for the correct candidate.
- The ideal candidate must have a Valid and current PIN Number,
- Someone who is hands on with the residents and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved with what is going on in the home.
- Previous Managerial experience
- Due to Location, a car driver or someone with access to own vehicle.
- Completed Registered Managers award or someone who is willing to complete this
Below is a list of roles which you will be expected to undertake, but there will be more once are in post:
- Manage budgets
- Lead and take in training sessions.
- Be responsible for the Health & Safety within the home
- Lisle and build relationships with Family members, professionals and other external stake holders.
- Be a positive role model.
If you require anymore information regarding the role please contact Ben on 0115 941 8131. If this role is not for then please contact Ben. I am currently recruiting for: Registered Nurses, RMN, RNLD, Care Managers, Deputy Managers, Childcare Managers
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.