Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Nursing Home based in Nottingham.
This Registered Manager position is for 35 bedded home which provides care and support to Residents who require Nursing Care, Elderly, Physically disabled and People who are suffering with dementia.
As a Registered Manager of a Nursing Home you will need to have experience in working with people who are living with Dementia, Physically disabled and who require Nursing Care.
For this role as the Registered Manager you roles and responsibilities will range vastly, but below is a brief list, which you will undertake on a regular basis:
- Provide support and guidance to junior staff member's which include: care assistants and domestic staff
- Make sure the home is fully staffed and that the correct staffing ratios are being observed and followed at all times
- Hold and Participate in team meetings and residents meetings
- Attend multi disciplinary meetings on behalf of the residents when required
- Conduct audits on relevant paperwork and make sure that all paperwork is updated in a timely manner
- Be responsible for all aspects of health and safety with the home
- Make sure policies and procedures are being followed at all times
- Take part in the On-call rota
The ideal candidate for the Registered Manager position will need to be:
- Experienced in caring for: People living dementia,who require Nursing Care and who are physically disabled
- Who has management experience and is used to leading a team
- Someone who can be positive role model for less experienced and junior staff
- Experienced in managing budgets and P&L for the home
- Car driver ideally but not essential due to the location of the home in Nottingham
- Completed NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social care management or Equivalent
- Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives.
This is Nursing home Registered Manager position, but you do not need to have Valid NMC Pin number, because there is a great Clinical team in place in teh home already.
This is a fantastic opportunity because my client is a small provider, so they make sure that they offer employee the personal touch.So this is a excellent time to join for an Registered Manager who is looking to develop and grow!
Excellent starting salary
Flexible working approach
Free DBS check
Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.