Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Nursing Home based in Manchester.
Our client is an Award winning provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia care homes based across the North West and they are looking for Registered Manager ( Clinical or Non- Clinical) for their home based in Manchester.
This role as a Registered Manager is rare opportunity to work with one of the countries top Nursing, Residential and Dementia care providers.
This role is based in 5 star luxury standard home and is one of the best in North West.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for the Day to Day running of this stunning 60 bedded Nursing, Residential and Dementia care home.
This role as a Registered Manager, is role which will be constantly developing and growing.
Below is a brief overview of the role you will be expected to undertake on a regular basis:
- Be aware of staffing levels across the home and work very closely with the deputy manager to make sure ratios are being followed at all times
- Complete Supervisions with junior staff to make sure the standard of work they are completing is to the highest standard
- Lisle with external external agencies such as: GP's, Families and Social Workers
- Be able to think outside of the box with communicating with Elderly Residents and People living with Dementia
- Work with internal recruitment teams to make the home is fully staffed
- Conduct mock inspections and audits to make sure that the home meets all legislation's in place
- Have good knowledge of Manchester and the surrounding areas for activities to access and bring in to the home
The ideal candidate for the Registered Manager position will need to be:
- Someone who has completed either RMA or QCF Level 5 in Social care Management
- Ideally a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD with Elderly care but this not essential
- Someone who not afraid to think outside the box to resolve problems
- Someone who is looking to take the Nursing Home to next level and make it OUTSTANDING with CQC
- Driven and determined
- Someone who is based in or close to Manchester
This is an fantastic opportunity to join an AWARD provider of Nursing Home and they pride themselves on delivering High class properties and also pride themselves on delivering the highest standard of care.
The benefits of this role include:
- A good starting salary
- High street discount voucher scheme
- Award winning company
- Constant training and development opportunities
- Plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.