Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for Nursing Home based in Leicester.
Our client is National Provider of Nursing Home, Residential and Extra care schemes.
The Nursing home based in Leicester is a small home and it is currently operating at 95% occupied and has a full staff bar a few domestic staff.
We are looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager clinical or non clinical manager who is looking to join company where you really put your own on stamp on already established home.
As the Registered Manager you will need to experienced in caring for Elderly and Frail, Nursing, Dementia and general residential care,
As the Nursing Home Registered Manager, your role will be constantly evolving and developing as you grow in to the home.
Below is a brief list of roles which you will be undertaking a daily basis:
*Make sure that the rota is completed and constantly updated to make sure home is fully staffed at all times
* Keep the home's Occupancy operating at 92% and above
* Make sure the home's paperwork is current and up to date with current legislation
* Making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed at all times
* Recruit staff to meet the needs of the home
* Liaise with external agencies such as: GP's Families
* Market the home within Leicester and the wider community
As a Register Manager the ideal candidate will be:
* Ideally a Registered Nurse Manager but this is not essential
* Based within a commutable distance from Leicester
* Experienced in managing a home with: Dementia, Nursing Care and Residential Care
* Someone who has completed QCF Level 5 or RMA
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking provider of Nursing & Residential homes.
The company treat everyone as an individual and offer the personal touch.
They offer benefits such as:
Free DBS check
Contribution to NMC cost's if applicable
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.