Barker Ross Health & Social Care are looking to recruit a Registered Manager on behalf of our client based in the South Liverpool area.
As registered manager you will be required to work with, or behalf of, children and young people and families to assist them to resolve their personal circumstances and adjust or change their social environment in order to improve life chances and social inclusions.
Duties will include:
- Have a good understanding of the care planning standard and children's pathway plans.
- Be able to meet the leadership and management standards
- Responsible for hiring experienced staff and ensure they meet the Ofsted requirements.
- Ensure the homes policy and procedures are correct and staff can demonstrate good work practice from them.
- Ensure the homes statement of purpose is relevant to the service we provide and up to date.
- Ensure the homes location risk assessment is updated and is relevant to the service we provide.
- Complete a review of the quality of care provided for children for Ofsted.
- You should hold a relevant qualification (Level 5 Diploma, DipSW, NVQ 4 or equivalent)
- As registered manger must be willing to continue your professional development this is to ensure that the registered manager has the skills needed for managing the homes.
- You should have a good understanding of the quality standards for children's homes.
- Have appropriate experience, qualification and skills to manage the home effectively and lead the care of children; and the person is physically and mentally fit to manage the home.
- Within the last 5 years, worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- Worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care role
This role will be working within a 2 bedded unit and their will be incentive bonuses available in addition to the basis salary.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the experience and skills required for this role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.