Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently working with a National Provider of Residential Children Homes, and we recruiting for a Registered Manager their 7 bedded Children Home based in Hemsworth.
This Registered Manager position is a fantastic opportunity because my client is looking to turn this home in to its Flagship home within the company.
This home is a 7 bedded, EBD, Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviour home.
As the Registered Manager of a Children Homes, the role will be very varied and diverse role, which will include:
- Managing the staffing rota, to make the home stays in line with Ofsted guidelines
- Acting as a positive role model for all junior staff
- Make all policies & Procedures are being adhered too
- Lisle with external agencies to make sure the best outcomes are being achieved for Children & Young People
The ideal person for the Children Homes Registered Manager, will need to be:
- Someone who has worked within EBD, Complex Needs, Challenging Behaviour residential home for at least 5 years, with 2 of these being in managerial position
- Ideally based around Hemsworth, with knowledge of local and surrounding areas
- Completed NVQ/QCF Level in Social Care Management - Children services
- Ideally someone who has previous experience in overseeing a residential service with education on site
Opportunities like this do not come around very often, because my client is looking to make this home the flagship home within the company.
This is a purpose built site, which will also include Education and Therapy services which you will also oversee.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.