Barker Ross Health & Social Care is working with a National provider of Supported Living Services for adults with Learning Disabilities. We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for their services based in Nuneaton.
The role of Registered Manager is varied and will be constantly changing and developing as the number of services you will managing grows, but the unique thing about these services they will all be in the same area and the plan is create a community within the local community of Nuneaton, which you will play vital role in.
You will need to be highly organised and have strong diary management skills.
As the Registered Manager you will be working with the Head of Operations very closely.
This role requires you to drive between different places so a Car Driver with access to own vehicle is essential.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
- Conducting and participating in Team and resident's meetings.
- Being responsible for all aspects for health and safety within the home's
- Working with Junior staff to see if there is patterns or triggers within the behaviours that is being disaplyed
- Planning the staffing Rota's for the services, to make each service is fully staffed at all times.
- Working with internal recruitment team to constantly recruit for Team leaders and Support workers to make sure the services are fully staffed.
- Making sure an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered across all sites
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
The Ideal person for the Supported Living Services Manager would be:
- Commutable to all areas across Nuneaton
- These services are very commutable from Leicestershire and other parts of Warwickshire
- Experienced in Caring and delivering care to Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Up to date with all current CQC legislation
- Completed QCF/ Level 3 in Health & Social care.
- QCF Level 5 in Social Care management, or if not willingness to undertake this qualification when in position
- Car Driver with access to own car
- Experienced manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a national provider, but they also make sure they offer the personal touch.
There will be plenty of opportunities to develop and progress because the client's strategic growth plan is to grow 100% over the next 18/24 months.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Flexible working approach
- Free DBS check
- Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.