Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Supported Living Registered Manager for a very prestigious care provider based in Leicestershire.
As a Registered Manager you will be overseeing between 3/5 Supported Living services which support people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviors. You will be working alongside the staff team which is already in place across the services.
The Registered Manager role is a varied role which will require you to be very flexible but also very organised because you will be working across multiple sites across Leicestershire and the East Midlands.
Below is a brief list of tasks which you will be undertaking on a weekly basis:
- Rota management
- Conducting audits on all relevant paper work
- Conducting staff supervisions
- Running regular team meetings
- Working closely with the senior management team
- liaising with external stake holder's such: Social Workers, Families, Heath Professionals.
The ideal candidate for the Registered Manager position will be:
- Car Driver with access to own car
- Ideally based in Leicestershire, but this is not essential
- Experienced in Supporting adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviors.
- Someone is a strong leader and manager
- Completed QCF Level 5 in Social Care Management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a very prestigious and forward thinking Supported Living provider. My client is a national provider and they are constantly growing so there is huge scope for career development opportunities.
There is a fantastic opportunity on offer which includes:
- A very attractive salary
- paid mileage
- Enhance DBS
- Excellent career progression
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.