Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Children's home based in Kettering.
Our client is a very well respected children's home provider, they current operate 3 homes in the Kettering, which support Children and Young People with, Learning difficulties, Autism and Challenging Behaviors, all of the homes are operating at Good or Outstanding with Ofsted,
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for the effective management and monitoring of the children's home, its resources and staff in line with the home's Policies and Procedures and Legislative Requirements.
- To meet the needs of and promote the development of the children.
- Establish and monitor high quality standards of care in line with the Children's Homes regulations
- Work in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Have experience and knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework
- Develop a confident, competent and consistent staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Be involved in the recruitment and retention of staff
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised
- To promote the efficient and effective operation of the home
- To contribute to the development and growth of the company
The Ideal Candidate will need to be:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent.
- Experience of working with Children with Autism, Challenging Behaviors and Learning Difficulties
- Within the last 5 years, worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- Worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care role
- Successful registration with Ofsted
- Successful Health assessment
- Knowledge of the Quality Standards for children's homes and implementation
- Understanding of appropriate legislation
- Commutable distance to Kettering
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Manager, who is looking to join a growing company who progressing, but doing in the right way with the Children and Young People at the heart of everything.
These kind of opportunities do not come round to join an Outstanding provider as a Registered Manager. As the Registered Manager you can put your stamp of the Children's Home a watch it grow and develop.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.