Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a brand new EBD Residential Children's Home based in Macclesfield.
We are working with a specialist provider of EBD Residential Children's homes.
Our client is opening a brand new home which will support up to 5 Children and Young with Emotional and Behavioral Difficulties and who present Challenging Behaviors.
Our client has a long standing reputation for delivering the highest standard of support to every Young Person who comes in their care!
The role of Registered Manager is a very diverse and ever changing role, because no 2 days will be the same!
As a Registered Manager you will be required to complete a number of roles regular basis, below is a brief list of the duties:
- Act as a positive role model to junior staff within the home and offer support and guidance when required
- Be able to lisle with other professionals involved with the Children and Young People
- Able to build relationships with Children and Young People have Emotional and Behavioral Difficulties
- Be open minded and be able to look through the Challenging Behaviors that the Young People and Children may display
- Someone who has a good knowledge of activities suitable Macclesfield and surrounding areas
The ideal Person for the Children's home Registered Manager will be:
- Someone who has at least 3 years experience in working in Residential Children's homes within the last 5 years
- Someone who has a very good understanding of the Ofsted regulations and guidleines
- Someone who is based in Macclesfield or in the surrounding areas
- Ideally someone who has a flexible approach to working hours and is not afraid to go that extra mile for all of the Children and Young People in the home
- You will need to have completed NVQ/ QCF Level 3 in social care as a minimum, but ideally completed Level 5
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a National provider of Residential Children's homes, who have a fantastic reputation for delivering the highest standard care to all of the Children and Young people within the home.
The benefits of this role are:
- Having a full time Deputy Manager in place
- A full time educational provision is also based on site
- Therapeutic support on hand 24/7
- An excellent starting salary
- Fantastic Career opportunities
- Plus Many More!!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.