Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for Residential Children's home based in Liverpool.
Our client is a specialist provider of services for Children and Young People with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviors
The role of Registered Manager is role which is constantly developing and changes as the Children's home develops and expands.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager who is experienced in working with Children and Young people with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviors to come in and start the home from fresh and put your stamp on the home.
The role of Registered Manager of a Residential Children's home, will constantly be changing and developing as the home and Children and Young People do.
Below is a brief list of roles you will be undertaking on regular basis:
- Acting as a positive role model for junior staff
- Liaising with internal senior management
- Completing staffing rotas to make sure that the home is fully staffed at all times
- Complete staff supervisions
- Attend MDT meetings
- Research and visit appropriate activities for the Children and Young People in Liverpool and surrounding areas
The ideal candidate for the Registered Manager will be:
- Someone who has experience in managing a Residential Children's home for Children and Young People who have Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviors
- Ideally based in Liverpool
- Car Driver with access to own car
- Completed NVQ/ QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist provider, who have grown year on year for the past 2 years and they have planned to continue to grow for the next 2 years at least, so there is plenty opportunity to develop.
Good starting salary
Excellent career progression prospects
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.