Barker Ross Health & Social Care are working with a National Provider of Nursing & Residential Care homes, and we are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Nursing Home based in Wakefield.
The home is a very picturesque setting it is right on the door step of a wildlife sanctuary.
The home is 130 bedded home which is split in 4 individual units to offer the best possible care for each individual. The Nursing Home is specializes in Elderly Care, Nursing Care and Dementia Care.
As the Registered Manager your role will be constantly evolving and developing, with this home being a large home the management structure in the home is very Robust and includes, individual Clinical Service Manager's.
As the Registered Manager of a large Nursing Home there will be extensive list of role's which you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Managing all aspects of the Nursing Home
- Leading all of the staff in the home, to deliver the highest standard of person centered care at all times
- Act as a positive role to all junior and less experienced staff
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
- Making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed at all times
- Make sure that the rota is completed and constantly updated to make sure home is fully staffed at all times
The ideal candidate for the Nursing Home Registered Manager would be:
- Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) with a Valid NMC PIN
- Previous Nursing Home managerial experience
- Experienced in working with: Elderly, Nursing Care and working with people suffering with Dementia
- Based in Wakefield or ideally very close proximity to Wakefield
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressing company. My client is national provider but believe in offering the personal touch!
- Revalidation support
- DBS paid for
- Discount Vouchers
- Plus More!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.