Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager Nursing, Dementia and residential care home based in Nottinghamshire.
The home is 60 bedded home and is part of a medium sized group, who pride themselves on delivering a highest standard of person centred care to every resident.
We are looking for a Nurse Manager or a highly experienced non nursing manager who is looking to join company where you really put your own on stamp on already established home.
As the Registered Manager you will need to experienced in caring for Elderly and Frail, Nursing, Dementia and general residential care,
As the Registered Manager your days constantly be evolving and the list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief list :
- Make sure that the rota is completed and constantly updated to make sure home is fully staffed at all times
- Making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
- Act as a positive role to all junior and less experienced staff
- Complete all HR paper for all staff
- Recruit staff to meet the needs of the home
The Ideal person for the Registered Manager would be:
- Ideally a Registered Nurse with valid NMC Pin or an experienced Registered Manager
- Someone who has completed QCF Level 5 or RMA
- Ideally based in Nottinghamshire with access to own transport, but if not has excellent transport links from Leicestershire, Derbyshire
- Someone who is looking to take a home to the next level
- Driven and determined
This is an excellent opportunity because the home has just been through a complete renovation and is rated Good with the CQC, running at 95% occupied and has a full staff team. So it is a fantastic opportunity to take the home from Good to one of the best homes in Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas.
- Excellent rates of pay with attractive benefits to employees
- Discounted Gym memberships, access to discounts across many Cinemas, Restaurants, High Street Retailers and National Stores/Outlets.
- Excellent Training program and opportunity to develop your rewarding long term career within our organisation.
- Free Meals whilst at work
- Company Pension Scheme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.