Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting on behalf of a national organisation, who currently require a Registered General Nurse for their 38 Bedded Dementia Specialist home in Chesterfield.
The ideal person will be able lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management whilst on shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, adhering to company policies and current legislation.
- To build positive relationships with all Staff, Residents, Families and Professionals.
- Ensure that the highest standard acre is delivered at all times.
- Attend all relevant meetings both in house and externally
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive from, admission to discharge
- To maintain and follow all policies and procedures at all times.
This list is a brief list, you will be required to do other tasks apart from above.
- Nursing Qualification
- Valid PIN Number
- NMC registration
- Experience in leading a team, within a residential/ Nursing home setting preffered but not essential.
- Ability to be able to work under presssure and priotize tasks and delegate when required.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Onsite parking
- Generous Annual leave allowance
- Free Uniform
- Revalidation support.
If this role is of interest and you require more information please do not hesitate to contact Ben on 0115 941 6325, or if this role is not currently of interest, I also have vacancies for: Registered Managers, Deputy Managers, Clinic leads, Senior Support Workers, Support Workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.