- Observing and recording patients' behaviour.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient's symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients' medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Directing and supervising LPNs and CNAs.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Flexible hours available both full time and part time
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.