Job description Description:
Position Available: Registered Childrens Home Manager - Croydon locations, Full time Permanent, £38,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Our client is in the process of opening a children's home for children aged 9 to 18 years who have significant trauma and children in need who have been reffered from local authorities. This is an opportunity risen for a Children's Home Registered Manager with excellent leadership skills.
The desired applicant will ideally have the following experiences:
- Ensure home environment is appropriate and sensitive to needs of children and young people looked after
- Managing the home through the registration, procedures, policies and activities.
- Protect children and young people from the threats to health, welfare and normal development inside and outside of the home environment
- Ensuring key stages in the stay of the child or young person such as admissions, discharges, transfers and properly managed and recorded
- Ensure staff dealing with complex cases are given support and advice
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with social workers, staff and other professionals from external companies.
- Providing leadership and guidance to assist in the development of staff
- To be involved in the monitoring, appraisal and disciplining of staff as necessary
- To have responsibility in the deployment and management of staff on a day-to-day basis
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.