Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a EBD Children's home based in Burton on Trent. The home is a specialist Therapeutic EBD home which work with Children and Young people who have Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and Challenging behaviours.
Our client is specialist Therapeutic providers who have a number of homes based across the midlands. They require a Registered Manager to run their home which is rated Good with Ofsted currently.
As the Registered Manager you will need to experienced in supporting Children and Young people who display Challenging behaviours.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
- Make sure that the Care plans are all being followed
- Conducting and participating in Team and resident's meetings
- Make sure that the staff are all working in Person centred way
- Making sure an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered.
- Complete the weekly staffing rota, making sure that all of the correct staffing ratios are being adhered to.
- Making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
The Ideal person for the Registered Manager would be:
- Experienced in Caring for Children and Young people who display challenging behaviours
- Previous management experience
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Car Driver with access to own car
- Someone who is commutable to Burton on Trent and the surrounding areas
- Someone who wants to make a real difference to Young people's lives
This is an excellent opportunity because the client has changed the way their business going and they now focusing in the adult care sector and they have a planned growth plan, so a good opportunity to progress.
- Excellent rates of pay with attractive benefits to our employees
- Discounted Gym memberships, access to discounts across many Cinemas, Restaurants, High Street Retailers and National Stores/Outlets.
- Excellent Training program and opportunity to develop your rewarding long term career within our organisation.
- Free Meals whilst at work
- Company Pension Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for someone joins the company as a Registered Manager, then work your way up the career ladder and progress to director. There is strategic growth planned over the next few years in the Therapeutic EBD sector.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.