Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for 3 bedded EBD Home based in Derby shire.
Our client is an established residential home that provides care for Males and Females girls aged between 11-18 years old.
Their service provides support for children and young people that present with a range of vulnerabilities and challenging behaviors and that result in the presentation of EBD such as Child Sexual Exploitation, those who have witnessed domestic violence, who have an attachment disorder and mental health issues.
We believe that all young people deserve to live in a safe and nurturing environment, cared for by a dedicated staff team, who are experienced and well trained. - The skilled staff recognize the value of building relationships with young people that are respectful, consistent and supportive. - We provide the safe haven in which the young person can grow physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Below is a brief list of roles/ tasks which you will be required to do on a daily basis:
- Development, implementation and monitoring of all relevant policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of a safe, secure and homely environment for the Children and young People.
- Leadership and guidance of a staff team
- Staff training and development
- Recruitment and Induction of new staff
- Commutable to Chesterfield in Derbyshire
The ideal candidate will need:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care (or for you to be willing to work towards this qualification)
- Extensive experience and knowledge of working with EBD children and Young People
- Experience in dealing with and managing Challenging Behaviors
- Have been working in a Residential Childcare services for over 2 years in a senior position
- Ideally be located within 30 minute of Chestefield in Derbyshire
The successful applicant will be rewarded with ongoing career progression, excellent pay, generous holiday entitlement and future opportunity to progress in to senior management.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.