Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently for a Regional Support Manager in The East Midlands. Our client is looking for a dedicated and professional Regional Support Manager to work alongside the current management team to deliver the highest standard of care to all the residents.
The regional Support Manager will be based in the East Midlands and will Support of Residential and Nursing Homes. The role will include supporting Registered Manager's within the services make sure they are delivering the highest standards of care and the homes are running to their full potential and full occupancy.
Our client is a medium sized company who operate over 30 Residential and Nursing homes in the East Midlands, Lincolnshire and East Riding. Due to the growth and success the company has had the recent months, they are recruiting for a Regional Support Manager, to over see the running of a number of the homes based in the East Midlands.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- Experience of managing Care settings
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent track record
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older and people with Learning disabilities.
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return, we will give you:
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free car parking
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Registered Managers. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.