Regional SHEQ Advisor (£31,000 to £35,000 per annum) Permanent role
You will be working for a large Social Housing organisation giving you a great opportunity to enhance your career and CV
As the Regional SHEQ advisor you will support the organisations SHE manager and provide advice and support.
You will help ensure the organisation complies with all relevant legislative requirements relating to health and safety.
You will undertake workplace inspections and audits to determine adherence to legislative requirements.
You will work with colleagues to deliver appropriate HS&E training and awareness to employees.
As part of the role you will co-ordinate local health and safety leadership meetings, take notes and producing minutes and contribute to the meetings by reporting on key health and safety system matters.
A main part of the role that you will be working on is following up on accidents and incident reports with managers to ensure investigations and actions are completed satisfactorily.
For this role you must have the following
- NEBOSH construction certificate 2
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- An ability to produce management reports from web-based software
- An ability to express meeting discussions and action clearly in writing
- An ability to engage with colleagues about health and safety and influence behaviour or challenge poor work practice to successfully improve safety outcomes
- A recognised audit qualification
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations 2015
- It would be desirable to have Fire Risk Assessment qualification
What to do next
If you are interested in the role and would like more information please contact Lee Sanderson at Barker Ross on 0115 948 3757 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.