Barker Ross are recruiting for a Refuse Loader in the South Shields area on an 8 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £8.75ph to work as part of a collection crew ensuring of safe collection of waste/recycling bins across the South Tyneside area.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Undertake induction training in the use of waste/recycling vehicle hoist operation.
- Safe collection of waste/recycling bins.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather patterns.
- To be fit and able to work including lots of walking in the position and Manual Handling.
- Good Customer Care Skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure collections are of good quality and not contaminated.
- Previous experience preferred but not essential as full training given.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.