Refuse Loader - Nottingham, NG16
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Refuse Loader to work on a temporary contract in Worcester.
Hours of work - 6am - 2pm
Rate of pay: £7.83phr
Contract Length - 4/3/2019 - 27/5/2019
Refuse Loader role:
- Travel with Refuse Collection vehicle to and from collection area or refuse disposal point as scheduled.
- Collect and load all manageable household, industrial and commercial waste in accordance with section 46 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and Section 76 of the Climate Act 2008.
- Place bins to be emptied at the kerbside making sure no vehicular access is blocked and minimum obstructions to pedestrians, householders or vehicles and then return, ensuring no access is blocked.
- Assist other loaders with heavy bins and loads.
- Undertake a visual inspection of and where necessary reject contaminated bins for the recycling, glass, textile, garden or residual waste streams in line with Council policies.
- Operate powered bin lifting mechanisms in a safe and correct manner in accordance with guidelines and Health and Safety procedures.
- Collect any refuse spillage that occurs from either bins or vehicles to prevent road hazards.
- Communicate with the public in a polite and courteous manner and provide necessary information about the refuse and recycling collection service
If you are interested in the Refuse Loader role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.