Are you an experience Refrigeration / HGV technician looking for a new role?
Refrigeration / HGV technician Role Profile
We currently have an opportunity for a Refrigeration/HGV Technician located in Maltby to join our clients existing team, carrying fridge servicing and repairs at customers' premises and company workshops.
Refrigeration / HGV technician Key Accountabilities:
· To work safely and responsibly as part of a team maintaining and repairing a range of fleet fridge freezers
· Responsible for carrying out both scheduled fridge servicing and unscheduled repairs to a high standard
· Ensuring that quality and performance are maintained at all times
· Working within standard repair times
· Completion of related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
Refrigeration / HGV technician Skills, Experience & Attributes:
· You will be self motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and have the ability to work with high attention to detail
· Applicants must be suitably qualified with F-Gas qualification with experience on transport refrigeration maintenance and repairs
· Experience of working in a busy environment
· All applicants must be safety aware and committed to a right first time ethos
· The successful applicants must be able to work on their own initiative with a flexible approach towards meeting the needs of the customer
· Experience of all makes of transport refrigeration units
· Legibility and thoroughness in completion of all paperwork
· The ideal candidates will be commercial vehicle technicians to which we will invest in refrigeration training
· Full driving licence
If you are interested in the Refrigeration / HGV Technician role, please apply today!!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.