Barker Ross are recruiting for a Recycling Operative in the Maldon area on a 4 Month contract based on 40+ hours per week at a rate of £8.21ph working in a close knit team of committed recycling operatives on Recycling Centres for Household Waste in Essex.
Key accountabilities of this position include (but are not limited to);
- Meet and greet customers
- Identify waste types to ensure materials are processed appropriately and site rules are met
- Comply with health and safety rules
- Keep the site tidy and maintain cleanliness
- keep accurate and up to date records
Successful candidates must be able to cover all of the below for this position;
- Good team working
- Positively interact with the General Public
- Recognise different waste/recycling materials
- Undertake manual handling tasks
- Previous experience in a Recycling advantageous
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.