We have a fantastic new role for a Recruitment Resourcer based in the City of London.
As well as starting a career at an established company with a £50M a year turnover, you will have the chance to progress within the team, have full backing of the Team Leader and Business Manager as well the Director who are all hands on and happy to train you to the highest level. You must be a self-driven individual and have the motivation to meet and exceed targets.
The role is to support 3 Recruitment Consultants who work within the Trades and Labour sector, covering all Construction roles within London and the South East.
As a Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Managing job boards and posting job advertisements
- Overseeing the job responses and adding suitable candidates to the database
- Pre-screening candidates for contract roles and for consultants vacancies
- Placing Candidates into the correct role
- Being a Social Media Champion, covering Twitter and Facebook
- Collecting compliance
- Booking in jobs on the system
- Managing timesheets
- Supporting administration for the Recruitment Consultants
To be successful in this role:
- Ideally we are looking for a ROMANIAN SPEAKER or someone with an additional Eastern European Language
- 6 months or more experience in any recruitment sector as a Resourcer or Administrator
- Be someone who is committed, has the ability to multitask and be candidate focused
- Be Social Media savvy.
Being dedicated and driven within this role and be able to think on your feet is a must. You will need to show great communication skills, a competitive nature and be a true team player.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.