Barker Ross Recruitment is a construction recruitment company based in City of London. We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our resourcing team.
The role will be focused on recruiting mainly temporary, blue collar construction staff to work on sites around London and the South East. You will be working in a team of 3, 2 resourcers and an administrator who will support the recruitment processes alongside you, you will also be supporting the consultants in delivering the best service to candidates and clients.
As a Resourcer you will need to have:
- A good and professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Mircosoft office programs (Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience in recruitment is essential
- Preferably experience working in construction recruitment
- Use of Social Media and Networking platforms would be advantageous
- £18-23k per annum depending on experience
- 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri, between 7.30am to 4:30 and 9am to 6pm based near Moorgate
- 20 holidays per year plus 1 extra holiday for your birthday plus public bank holidays
Some of Resourcer's duties:
- Source and select suitable candidates matched against the relevant vacancies
- Deal with some admin, queries relating to vacancies, pay etc
- Advertise on various job boards and social media
- Register on our database, chase documents, references and qualifications
Contact us for more details on 07824016247 or email your CV
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.