- Would you like up to 50 days annual leave, with more of a work/life balance?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, switched on individual to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working team on a full-time basis. Working alongside the consultants on the temporary desk, your job will be to keep them organised and assist with finding candidates for the new opportunities received daily.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
The role as a Resourcer for us involves the following aspects:
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Sourcing relevant candidates to register
- Entering candidate information onto the database following registration
- Understanding our clients' needs and team fit
- We are looking for someone with: Strong administration skills; proficient in MS Office
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary and bonuses, with great benefits, plus the opportunity to be part of our Gold Club.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.