Representing the Company
You are required to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times. This shall include talking to applicants, candidates, clients and suppliers, communicating with colleagues and in general appearance and conduct.
- Answer and deal with all calls in a professional and friendly manner. Take messages where appropriate, and update details on IQX where required
- Assist Recruitment Consultants with candidate generation via referrals, mailshots, cv searching (IQX and Job Boards)
- Assist with taking detailed job specs and ensuring all vacancies are posted to IQX and relevant job boards
- Monitor and filter all cv responses and submittals
- Undertake telephone interviews with candidates to determine key information including availability
- Undertake face to face candidate registrations with / without the relevant consultant
- Arrange interviews and provide feedback as requested by the Consultant
- Generate new contacts and qualify these along with relevant contact details (email/mobile no's)
- Generate leads from Candidates, clients, job advertisements and media postings
- Assist with new business development as required by the Consultant
- Assist with maintaining and developing existing client relationships as required by the Consultant
- Request and pass all candidate ID and certificates / documents received to administrator.
- Add new applicants to IQX and ensure that all coding and documentation is correct.
- Assist the administrator in taking responsibility for all compliance (excluding references) and ensure that all candidates are compliant prior to starting an assignment.
- Assist the Administrator in ensuring timesheets are received and processed by payroll by Tuesday 5.00pm
- Allocation of WorkSafe platform - provide candidate details to administrator and assist candidates in any queries completing the test where required
- Ensure all candidate holiday requests are passed through to administrator for processing
- Confirmation of candidate Umbrella Company details to payroll prior to submitting timesheets
In addition to these responsibilities you may be asked from time to time to fill additional ad-hoc tasks by your manager / branch consultants.
These may include, but are not limited to
- Internal sales days
- Collating information / reports as required by your manager
- Providing client data sheets for candidate interviews
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.